Sunday, December 8, 2013

Woods will make first start in 2014 at Torrey Pines

7:16 PM

Share it Please
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. – This won’t come as much of a surprise, but Tiger Woods let the cat out of the bag when it comes to his first start in 2014.

Asked whether he’ll take a measure of confidence into next year, Woods responded, “Well, I've done well at Torrey Pines. I've done pretty good. That's my first tournament back.”

Woods is the defending champion at the Farmers Insurance Open, winning for a seventh time. He also claimed the 2008 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines.

But the question remained: Is there any doubt going into the new year?

“Of course there is,” he replied. “I mean, I've come off of long breaks. I've come off of surgeries, you know, whatever it may be. I've had my share of off seasons, and I can tell you one thing, I'm looking forward to this one.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment